JC Holdings, LLC, DBA: Healthy Lifestyle Management, ("HLM") is engaged in the business of selling the DVD, "Stop Exercising Until You See This!" and any and all of its related products and distributing information in any form associated with exercise and exercise instruction, health and overall well-being (“Products”) through its web sites StopExercising.com and GymOrientation.com (“Our Web Sites”).
Therefore, routinely, in the course of business, HLM or its service providers may receive personally identifiable information such as first and last name, credit card number, home address, e-mail address and telephone number (“Personal Information”). In an effort to secure our customer’s trust and confidence, we have taken various measures to protect your privacy relating to you and your transactions conducted on Our Web Sites, or through any of our active service providers, such as Trepstar.com (“Service Providers”).
- Online at StopExercising.com and GymOrientation.com (“Our Web Sites”);
- When you call, e-mail or otherwise communicate with HLM and its Service Providers;
What information does HLM collect?
Information You Give Us.
HLM and its Service Providers may collect any personally identifiable information (such as first and last name, credit card number, home address, e-mail address and telephone number, “Personal Information”) that you provide when you interact with HLM and its Service Providers.
Some examples are when you:
- Make an online purchase;
- Create or edit your account;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion;
- Fill out a survey or questionnaire; • Sign up for any rewards program or other program or club;
- Engage with HLM’s content through third-party social networking sites; or
- Contact a HLM’s customer service representative.
Automatic Information Collection.
Each time you visit Our Web Sites, the web server may automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with our website, e-mails and online advertising. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your "clickstream" while visiting Our Web Sites;
- We may use "cookies" to recognize when you are shopping on Our Web Sites. A cookie is a small text file that a website or e-mail may save to your internet browser and store on your computer's hard drive for use in subsequent visits to Our Web Sites or other sites; and
- We may use web beacons or similar technologies which allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, or if the advertisements on Our Web Sites or other sites were effective.
How does HLM use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by HLM to enhance your customer relationship, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings and events or programs offered by HLM or our marketing partners that may be of interest to you. We may participate in interest-based advertising and may use information about you to allow you to see certain advertising based on your interests or your activity on our websites or other websites.
HLM may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of HLM to communicate with you and to support business functions such as fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: HLM may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: HLM may share your personal information with Service Providers. Some examples of things Service Providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- When you purchase hard copy DVDs or downloadable files on our Web Site, you must submit personal and payment information to either HLM or Trepstar.com, including your credit or debit card number, as well as your zip code. Such information may be recorded and filed by HLM, Trepstar.com or both parties, to fulfill your orders.
- In addition, when you return previously purchased products or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, and other identifiable information. Either HLM or Trepstar.com collects this information to prevent fraud and identity theft. Furthermore, if a user contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- Authorization of credit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, sweepstakes and contests, our rewards program, and co-branded or joint product and service promotions.
- Developing, hosting or maintaining Our Web Sites on behalf of HLM.
- Warehousing Products, personalizing Products and performing order fulfillment services on behalf of HLM.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
What is Trepstar.com
Trepstar.com is a third party online retailer specializing in digitally reproducing and distributing products that accepts online product orders for HLM as more specifically described above. To view our Service Provider Trepstar.com’s privacy statement click here.
In Connection with Business Transfers: In the event that HLM is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
To Comply with Laws: HLM may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its customers, employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How is my personal information protected?
HLM uses industry-standard security techniques on the Our Web Sites to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at Our Web Sites. When you access your account information or transmit personally identifiable data to Our Web Sites, that information is stored on servers that Our Web Sites have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. Software encrypts personal information you transmit to Our Web Sites. HLM cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from HLM asking for your personal information, DO NOT RESPOND. HLM would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
What are my choices regarding how my personal information is collected and used?
Communications from HLM. From time to time, you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from HLM with information on products or services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from HLM or its marketing partners. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail received. It may take us up to 10 days to complete this process, as permitted by law. You may opt out of receiving mailings or telephone calls by contacting us at the information provided below. Please note that if you request that your name be removed from a HLM mailing list, your name will be removed from all of the mailing lists maintained by HLM. In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.
What are cookies and how does HLM use them?
Our Web Sites use "cookies," which are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next. (Some examples of this data include your account preferences, items added to your cart, user specific information on pages accessed and previous visits to the site.) The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a presentation tailored to you.
How to contact HLM
Healthy Lifestyle Management
30 Vreeland Road, Building A, Suite 110
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Last Updated: February 16th, 2012
Your California Privacy Rights
- We share information with others only if we have your express consent. See above: How does HLM use and share personal informaion?
- We share your information with other parts of our business and our Service Providers. See above: How does HLM use and share personal information?
You may contact us with any questions, or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose information for marketing purposes and the categories of information we may disclose. See above: How to contact HLM
Application of United States Law
About HLM Advertising
HLM may participate in interest-based advertising. HLM may automatically collect information regarding how you browse websites and shop in order to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, and to provide you with communications and promotions. The goal of interest-based advertising is HLM or its advertising partners to show you ads that are more relevant to your interests.
You can choose to tell us not to collect this information and not to provide you with interest-based advertising. To opt out of receiving interest-based advertising please contact us, See How to Contact HLM.
- Opting out only applies to your current web browser on your current computer. If you use multiple computers or multiple web browsers, you must opt out using each one.
- Once you opt out, if you delete your browser's saved cookies, you will need to opt out again.
- As an alternative, you can prevent HLM from automatic collection of some information by disabling cookies on your web browser. The "Help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. Note that some information will still be collected unless you opt out as described above. Also, note that if you reject cookies from Our Web Sites altogether, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a presentation tailored to you.